Sébastien

General - CONCACAF Nations League

7 hours ago, Lansdude said:

Right now it looks like Adams is his guy. Guess he could always go back to Bradley here and there depending on the window but in 2022 I doubt he's still around. Getting the young guys woven into the new system over the next few years is going to be the priority. I bet we see don't see Bradley in October.

Adams is not his guy - at least in the midfield. GB wants to play Adams on the back line. Anyway, he's injured - not likely to be ready for October at least.

When the official FIFA rankings come out next week, we should be 75th overall.

That would be our highest ranking since 2012.  We were 64th then.

Our all time highest was 40th, when we went on a run in 1996 and qualified for the Hex.

5 hours ago, Club Linesman said:

Have to say your comments were a little harsh.  Suffice to say he is slowing down but he is still among the best CDM in MLS and without him we don’t make 3 finals and win 1.  I love the fact that Atiba is better, but Bradley has been a great team leader and an important part of TFC’s winning run.  And I would love it if we free up 5 million and let Fraser take his spot next year.  But give him his deserved credit.

Are the 3 finals you are counting the 2 MLS finals and a CCL final?

I agree the comments were harsh, but Bradley is definitely on the decline in my opinion. I haven't seen a ton of MAK, but I would snap him up in a heart beat over Bradley. Too bad TFC didn't know what they had when he was in their system.