General - CONCACAF Nations League

Sébastien

4 hours ago, MM3/MM2/MM said:

Game day 4, the winner of Dominican Republic/Bermuda should qualify for the Gold Cup

I can’t believe one of those teams will probably be in the Gold Cup

I've been watching the Haiti-Nicaragua game in some pain at how atrocious Nicaragua is. I don't remember them being this bad at the Gold Cup. I've rarely seen such an inept performance for a team with a man advantage for nearly the whole match. Slow, horrible crossing & passing attempts and never used their extra man to any advantage. 2-0 Final for Haiti

4 minutes ago, shorty said:

Turks and Caicos up 1-0 against SVG.  First goal Turks and Caicos have scored in 3 years apparently.

Really enjoying seeing quality transmissions of games from really small venues and some of the Cinderella stories, although some part of me misses channel 5 Belize with Mad Dog and Maestro and Benny's commercials.

This TandC venue is one of my favourites. The 4 foot fences behind  the nets separating parking lot and forest, the portapottys being filmed in use. The calls from the sidelines.

insane clearance by the SVG player, this game may be scrappy but it is entertaining. Also is anyone going to take the ball off the field in the corner there. 

edit: the kid keeps putting a ball in the corner even when  there is no corner wtf is this

Edited by SkuseisLoose