General - CONCACAF Nations League

Sébastien

33 minutes ago, RS said:

Disagree. Honduras looks like ****.

Well they won away against a truly shitty TnT, I wouldnt call Honduras shit in that circumstance given they got the job done, but they definitely were not convincing and will have big problems scoring against good teams.

I would put them above Panama who were also shit against Bermuda.  I'm not convinced by Haiti or Curacao yet but they could both prove to be better than Honduras with good performances against Costa Rica.

8 hours ago, BrennanFan said:

Ends 1-1.  Haiti with another result against Costa Rica, showing their Gold Cup form was no fluke. 

This is not a bad result for us.  We will however, absolutely need Costa Rica to take care of business at home against Curacao on sunday. 

Hopefully the tie motivates them to ensure a win at home.

I personally put Haiti, Curacao, Panama all ahead of El Salvador. 

Haiti has showed their form, Panama simply slipped on a banana peel at home after winning away to Bermuda and Curacao are better on paper than El Salvador. 

Any of those above 3 teams would be a difficult home and away series.

With Haiti recent tie vs CRC it goes back to a point I made months ago. I truly believe this is the most wide open #2-#9 we have ever had in concacaf at one time.

Edited by apbsmith

12 hours ago, SkuseisLoose said:

same referee who sent off Henry and according to the commentators he lost count again.

Hope we never get him again (Mario Escobar), in every game since the Canada game he has shown at least 5 yellow cards and 1 red in every game he has refereed, including a whopping 17 yellow cards in a league game.

9 minutes ago, MM3/MM2/MM said:

Hope we never get him again (Mario Escobar), in every game since the Canada game he has shown at least 5 yellow cards and 1 red in every game he has refereed, including a whopping 17 yellow cards in a league game.

17 yellows!? Wow... I got to start prop betting his matches, huge payouts on some bookmaker sites for total yellows etc.