Vince193

Charles-Andres Brym

This loan may tell us exactly how good Brym is. 

In 2018-19 Haiti forward Peirrot scored 10 goals in 38 games for this club.

I know he is a top forward for the Haitians, while Brym is not even a regular for Canada yet, but just wanted to give some perspective....

In my opinion Brym needs to at least be half as productive as that if he wants to keep getting sniffs with our national team. 

6 minutes ago, Obinna said:

Concerning he failed to make the bench two games in a row now. Is he fit?

Maybe he needs to earn the bench first. Making the bench is a challenge too. Got to work hard and impress to earn it

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Ansem said:

Maybe he needs to earn the bench first. Making the bench is a challenge too. Got to work hard and impress to earn it

Yeah for sure. This was kind of my concern when I saw the loan army being sent from Lille. Never really felt they like the coveted him. Feels more like he was dumped onto them with the rest of the youngsters. 

It's his job now to stand out and fight for the right to first be on the bench, then to play.

This is all assuming he is healthy, of course. 

Edited by Obinna

Hard to know what to think about Brym. Looked like a real talent playing for Canada but hasn’t been given much playing time with Lille (understandable) or Belenenses. Hopefully he just isn’t fit yet and will start making appearances soon.

1 hour ago, jordan said:

From what I’ve been told the transfer to Mouscron is done, it’s a loan in case he has a tremendous year.

Sorry I'm confused. He transferred to Mouscron permanently?

3 minutes ago, Big_M said:

mouscron is owned by the owner of lille so a number of players are being sent there from lille

I get that. But I'm still not getting the other post because he already started his loan for like a month now.  So what is the "breaking news"?

28 minutes ago, Ansem said:

Made the bench again -

It's worrying for Borges who still haven't made it to the bench

Leuven keeps losing so at some point you think the coach relents and brings him in.

Only touched the ball a handful of times. His team defended a lot and couldn't string 2 passes together. A lot of long balls straight to the GK. Hopefully he can get more involved next time.

Still showed a lot of energy in his defending. Guy does work hard that's for sure.