CONCACAF U-20 Championship (November 2018)

Lou

1 minute ago, toontownman said:

It's typical Concacaf. Ref ignores all dangerous play until lucks in and its one of our frustrated players that gets called. 

There is no condoning the foul though.

Ref hadn't been ignoring dangerous play. He had already issued 2 yellows prior to the red (which was a no brainer). I agree with all of the major calls he has made up to this point so far.

1 minute ago, toontownman said:

It's typical Concacaf. Ref ignores all dangerous play until lucks in and its one of our frustrated players that gets called. 

There is no condoning the foul though.

He hasn't ignored all dangerous play, though. Their players are getting booked for their bad tackles, and ours was definitely a red.

5 minutes ago, masster said:

Ref hadn't been ignoring dangerous play. He had already issued 2 yellows prior to the red (which was a no brainer). I agree with all of the major calls he has made up to this point so far.

Fair enough, I will put the knee back away from jerking.  He has missed lots of shoving and overly physical play from Panama and what I thought was a dangerous play through Reid outside our box early on too. We have seen worse though. 

1 minute ago, BenFisk'sBiggestFan said:

Who is number 6 at center back? he is terrible... he is slow, not tracking runs, and giving the ball away. Every chance for Panama so far has come from his play...

Yup. He has been a disaster. We can't get 2 decent CB even at youth levels