FC Edmonton launch/2019 offseason thread

13 minutes ago, Macksam said:

Unless they’re block-headed morons, FC Edmonton will introduce some new branding. 

Considering website says no carrots here yet I’m sure it’s safe to assume there is new rebranding lol

I love the name, simple but who cares? So is FC Liverpool, FC Barcelona etc. At least it's not plastic. The rebranding is not really necessary, although the blue and white was a bit boring. Can we get a traditional red or black and yellow? (I'm guessing not). 

6 hours ago, shamrock said:

I love the name, simple but who cares? So is FC Liverpool, FC Barcelona etc. At least it's not plastic. The rebranding is not really necessary, although the blue and white was a bit boring. Can we get a traditional red or black and yellow? (I'm guessing not). 

I'd like to see some black on black thrown in there

1 minute ago, BuzzAndSting said:

I mean it’s better than the old one but by far the worst of the CPL so far.

Ugh, agreed. The white Korean-looking character in the middle looks off-center. It also looks too small in the middle of the shield. What is the point of the rabbit tracks? Is subtlety what we're going for? Pretty awful...

… still think Calgary's is the worst though. I hope Calgary goes with it's alternate.

Just now, dmont said:

Ugh, agreed. The white Korean-looking character in the middle looks off-center. It also looks too small in the middle of the shield. What is the point of the rabbit tracks? Is subtlety what we're going for? Pretty awful...

… still think Calgary's is the worst though. I hope Calgary goes with it's alternate.

Funny, I think Calgary’s is probably my favourite.