3 minutes ago, Obinna said:

Herdman said that he'll play Davies at LB against teams who will bunker. The main reason is to give him space to attack, as he's best when he has the field in front of him to run at players.

I would be shocked if he played LB against Mexico based on this. It will probably be Kaye.

Against Cuba and Martinique, he'll probably play LB.

Sure but Herdman has to consider. If you dont play him at lb.. who do you take off the field?

2 minutes ago, SpursFlu said:

Sure but Herdman has to consider. If you dont play him at lb.. who do you take off the field?

That's Herdman's problem.

My guess though would be Osorio, with David playing in his spot, or David playing in Hoilett's spot, pushing Junior into the centre.

My starting 11     

Borjan

Godinho                                         Henry                                                 James                                                 Adekube

Osorio                                                Atiba                                                       Arfield

Davies                                                Cavalini                                                            Junior.

This is just a rough  idea  this will will probably  change  down the road