Sign in to follow this  
Rheo

Calgary Foothills 2018

Just wanted to mention on here that a player to watch in Canadian soccer is Moses Danto.  I went to the match on Saturday between Foothills and TSS Rovers.  Four goals - he was just playing at an entirely different level than everyone else on the pitch.  Haven't seen that dominant a performance in a long while.

The PDL semifinals will be in Okotoks this Saturday against Chicago FC United. The Ship and Anchor is doing their usual package for the game, which includes a ticket, pint of Big Rock, and transportation to and from the game for $15. It's a steal. Bus leaves at 5:30, kickoff is at 7.

Anyone who claims to support local soccer in Calgary should be in the stands for this one.

47 minutes ago, Dicdan said:

I really hope to see Foothills in CanPL ASAP.

I'm confused by that statement. The coach from Foothills will lead  Cavalry. I'm guesssing a lot of players from Foothills will follow him.

5 minutes ago, shermanator said:

Don't mind me, just putting this here...

And they did it without Team of the Season forward Moses Danto! does anyone know why he wasn't playing??

10 hours ago, Blackdude said:

He can't go in the States.

Can I ask why? Is his passport on the ban list (and is that still a thing?). Presumably it’s not due to some crime or something.

5 hours ago, Kent said:

Can I ask why? Is his passport on the ban list (and is that still a thing?). Presumably it’s not due to some crime or something.

From what I've heard, it's because he has a Sudanese passport.

6 hours ago, Blackdude said:

From what I've heard, it's because he has a Sudanese passport.

Oh damn, I’d assume that’s why his stint with Phoenix rising didn’t end out well either? He’s someone who I’m getting excited about going into the CanPL