41 minutes ago, gator said:

Many on here are basing their opinion on him on the couple of matches they saw him play at the Gold Cup, he had a good spell with Hearts previously but was derailed by serious injury! He hasn't got back on track yet, maybe this move will help, I was surprised Herdman had him in the squad let alone starting him in a QF match!                             Here's some opinions from Hearts fans:

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/183820-godhino-to-germany/

Gator, I think some of the always angry Jambos on Kickback are probably on holidays.  But I think the frantic nature of the Scottish game and how Hearts play might not have suited Marcus at the end of the day.

51 minutes ago, apbsmith said:

Good for him, solid first impression. I don't think anyone denies his quality going forward.

Totally agree!! 

On 7/8/2019 at 12:11 PM, CanadaFan123 said:

This is the kinda stuff that makes you scratch your head though and I was worried about earlier.  So now does Godinho remain a MNT regular call up?  Because before we seemed to be averse to calling B3 defenders even though it’s our weakest position. 

He could be the next Nik Ledgerwood. It would be great to have a handful of Canadians alongside him plying their trade in Germany and staying with clubs long enough to truly grow, a situation we seemingly had for years for a good decade or so.