Canada vs Germany - Hamilton - Tickets On Sale Now

Admin

canada-germany-tim-hortons-field.jpg

June 10th, Tim Horton's Field - 2pm

If you have another location that you think could use a bus, let us know. 

Bus information, pre game party and ticket pricing will be out next week.

Please join and share the Facebook event                                                                                                    

2 hours ago, admin said:

canada-germany-tim-hortons-field.jpg

June 10th, Tim Horton's Field - 2pm

The Voyageurs will have a supporters section at this game, and buses from multiple locations.   Currently we have buses planned from Kitchener and Toronto.  

If you have another location that you think could use a bus, let us know. 

Bus information, pre game party and ticket pricing will be out next week.

Please join and share the Facebook event                                                                                                    

Will the bus leave Toronto after 9 in the morning? (Don't need an exact time, but that would be good enough for me to book my travel to Toronto)

1 hour ago, Blackdude said:

Will the bus leave Toronto after 9 in the morning? (Don't need an exact time, but that would be good enough for me to book my travel to Toronto)

Pretty sure it would  Game time 2pm.  1 hr drive to Hamilton, allow for 1.5 if there are pick ups.   I think the bus could leave at 10 and get to the pre game with lots of time for a beer or seven. 

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got back in to the forums. It's been a while. Just want to apologize that my card was declined for the ticket I bought last week. I had to get a new card on Monday due to fraudulent use, and the ticket charge was still pending on the old number. I don't get a new card until next week, but Gator's got me covered! I'm not missing this game :)

17 hours ago, Garbuckle3000 said:

Finally got back in to the forums. It's been a while. Just want to apologize that my card was declined for the ticket I bought last week. I had to get a new card on Monday due to fraudulent use, and the ticket charge was still pending on the old number. I don't get a new card until next week, but Gator's got me covered! I'm not missing this game :)

Ok, so you are good? 

Let me know we can figure it out

17 hours ago, Garbuckle3000 said:

If I'm not mistaken the last time you watched Canada and Germany play it was in  the Women's World Cup in Germany, this one will be a little closer for you!

On 2018-04-01 at 10:30 AM, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Bought my tickets!

Edit: The first two rows of section 112 have 23 seats, the next two rows have 24 seats.

Based on the fact that sales have been slow outside of Vancouver & Toronto, will we be fewer than 96 (No more than the first 4 rows)?

No, we will be between 300 and 400

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2018 at 1:43 PM, grande said:

Going for sure, trying to get some people together. Is a location decided for the pre-game?

So we did some scouting around the stadium, and I'm fairly certain the Battalion will be going to the Capitol Bar the day of the game. There is limited space as I believe it seats 70 according to the owner, so ideally arrive early.

https://goo.gl/maps/wJzV1CAZqzw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Footix said:

Where can I buy tickets? There doesn't seem to be a link anywhere, either in this thread or in the store.

PM me your full name and email.

I will send you ticket(s).

There are so few left I decided not to put them back on sale. 

Keeping them for people here and in the local supporters groups.

Just now, gator said:

Are the Voyageurs planning a pre game as well or going to the Capitol? It sounds rather small to me, I will be there for the BSB meeting tomorrow night!

I'll be at the meeting tomorrow.

My understanding was BSB was going to book the crusty bar for us close to the stadium.  It's a crappy place, but it was big enough for us to have a pre game for everyone which to me is more important than a fancy bar. 

The goal is to have locals SGs set these things up and come together as one for Canada games.

I think this is detrimental for both sides in this case.

Archived