Robert

Dwight Lodeweges - Oranje Assistant

33 minutes ago, SthMelbRed said:

Do either of these guys consider themselves to be Canadian?

I don’t know care, they were born here and should celebrated. Also they both should have the Canadian coaching jobs! At the Senior level and U23. I really like Mauro Biello so he could stay in the mix maybe U20, man they need to fire that fat piece of **** Andrew Olivieri. That guy is what’s wrong with Canada Soccer right here ! A useless, not qualified, hasnt won a damn thing, amateur , Frodo Herdman’s yes man! I don’t know what’s worse Floro’s son coaching the U23 or this fat clown ! 

Edited by SpecialK

9 minutes ago, Bison44 said:

You forgot to mention bringing ********** back and into the canadian program Mr K.  

Oh God yes ! That would be amazing if they announced Owen ********** is U17 coach. The Entertainment value of that would be just electric! This form would blow up ! Also I think someone would burn down the CSA headquarter building . Just watch even after this post, I’m gonna get blasted for just the idea. Also just imagine if he won with the U17 team omg what would you PTSD haters say to that ? 

Edited by SpecialK

You want a guy who couldn't give a **** about this country or its football team, who has never coached a day in his life, to be handed a job by the CSA? I guess the search for your first intelligent thought continues. 🙄

6 minutes ago, SthMelbRed said:

You want a guy who couldn't give a **** about this country or its football team, who has never coached a day in his life, to be handed a job by the CSA? I guess the search for your first intelligent thought continues. 🙄

Boom ! That took 5 mins LMAO 

17 minutes ago, SthMelbRed said:

Well they gave Dale Mitchell the senior job and they gave  Paul Stalteri the U17 as his first coaching job. So why not,  Owen is one most decorated Canadian Born player to ever play. Also he was working with Man City academies. Oh the haters are gonna go crazy lmao. 

4 English premier league titles

2 Champions league titles

4 German Championships 

2 World Cup appearances

just think it could be the forgiveness campaign. The sports media would go crazy and buzz around this form would be insane. 

Edited by SpecialK

9 hours ago, SthMelbRed said:

I guess you're right. Like where would the Canadian men's national team be without all of its players and coaches who weren't born in Canada? Now there's a scary thought, eh? Obviously, when it comes to soccer, being born in Canada doesn't matter too much for you. 🙄

23 hours ago, _Roberto_ said:

I guess you're right. Like where would the Canadian men's national team be without all of its players and coaches who weren't born in Canada? Now there's a scary thought, eh? Obviously, when it comes to soccer, being born in Canada doesn't matter too much for you. 🙄

Where were you born, Robert(o)?

23 minutes ago, RS said:

Where were you born, Robert(o)?

Have you ever tried to contact Dwight? Although he's probably very busy at this moment getting ready to play against Italy 3 hours from now. Are you going to watch him coach today? It's not every day that a Canadian-born coach squares off against an opponent like Italy,. It's kinda of like watching the Champions League Final.

Perhaps a phone call after the match to congratulate him would be a nice gesture.

Edited by _Roberto_

9 minutes ago, _Roberto_ said:

Have you ever tried to contact Dwight? Although he's probably very busy at this moment getting ready to play against Italy 3 hours from now. Are you going to watch him coach today? It's not every day that a Canadian-born coach squares off against an opponent like Italy,. It's kinda of like watching the Champions League Final.

I love that this non-answer somehow required seven separate edits (and counting). 

I’ll ask again: Where were you born, Robert(o)?

2 minutes ago, RS said:

I love that this non-answer somehow required seven separate edits (and counting). 

I’ll ask again: Where were you born, Robert(o)?

Whose counting?

I'll ask again. Have you ever had contact with Dwight?

25 minutes ago, _Roberto_ said:

Whose counting?

I'll ask again. Have you ever had contact with Dwight?

Keep dodging the obvious question, Robert(o). 

It’s really strange that you’re obsessed with whether players were born here despite you yourself being an immigrant.

Scratch that, it would be really strange for anyone else. For you it’s roughly the 2513th strangest thing you’ve posted on here across your 15 different accounts.

Canadian Dwight Lodeweges is the first immigrant manager to be at the helm of the Dutch national team in a long, long time:

Edited by _Roberto_