Welcome the Oakville Blue Devils and AS Blainville to The Voyageurs Cup - June 13th

We are planning, for the second leg of this series in Oakville to show up in force to welcome these two teams to The Voyageurs Cup for the first time.  This marks an important and historic development in the competition. 

More details will be made available as we make arrangements and the venue and times are finalized. 

The game will be on June 13th. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 05/02/2018 at 1:12 PM, admin said:

We are planning, for the second leg of this series in Oakville to show up in force to welcome these two teams to The Voyageurs Cup for the first time.  This marks an important and historic development in the competition. 

More details will be made available as we make arrangements and the venue and times are finalized. 

The game will be on June 13th. 

I'm well up for it! Keep us posted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is NOT going to be something you can just go to at the last second.

Ticket sales are going very fast, and it is not a big space.

Post in this thread if you want to go so I can get some tickets put aside for us, but I need to know ASAP!

Also might be looking for some volunteers to help out at an info table for us if we get approval.

18 hours ago, Blue and White Army said:

If anyone's driving from Toronto I would be happy to pitch in for gas. Carpool?

You can come up with me, but I might be going early to avoid traffic and set up a table. 

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived