Toulon Tournament (2018)

Lou

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright folks, let's just do the research. So 96 and older is not eligible, and we know the player is not 97, 98, or 99. This leaves 2000 and younger. The Canucks Abroad spreadsheet (I am referring just to the 'Male Canucks Abroad' tab) does not have anyone younger than 2000 (based on on me using Ctrl+F). The only 2000s are (again, based on me using Ctrl+F):

1. Dominic Iankov (confirmed not him, in Eastern Europe)

2. Duje Juric (in Eastern Europe)

3. Abdallah Juma (in Eastern Europe)

4. Jordan Brooks

5. Joey Cowlishaw

6. Rayane Yuba Yesli

7. Jacob Therrien (in North America)

8. Benson Fazili (in Eastern Europe)

9. Cammy Palmer (confirmed not him)

10. Farhan Abdi

So the only ones I haven't knocked out are Brooks, Cowlishaw, Yesli, and Abdi. None of those four seem to move the needle as much as is being portrayed. Either it is one of those four guys, one of the parameters is incorrect, or I missed something. Maybe he's on the Youth Abroad sheet as mentioned above, rather than the Male Abroad sheet?

5 minutes ago, El Diego said:

Alright folks, let's just do the research. So 96 and older is not eligible, and we know the player is not 97, 98, or 99. This leaves 2000 and younger. The Canucks Abroad spreadsheet (I am referring just to the 'Male Canucks Abroad' tab) does not have anyone younger than 2000 (based on on me using Ctrl+F). The only 2000s are (again, based on me using Ctrl+F):

1. Dominic Iankov (confirmed not him, in Eastern Europe)

2. Duje Juric (in Eastern Europe)

3. Abdallah Juma (in Eastern Europe)

4. Jordan Brooks

5. Joey Cowlishaw

6. Rayane Yuba Yesli

7. Jacob Therrien (in North America)

8. Benson Fazili (in Eastern Europe)

9. Cammy Palmer (confirmed not him)

10. Farhan Abdi

So the only ones I haven't knocked out are Brooks, Cowlishaw, Yesli, and Abdi. None of those four seem to move the needle as much as is being portrayed. Either it is one of those four guys, one of the parameters is incorrect, or I missed something. Maybe he's on the Youth Abroad sheet as mentioned above, rather than the Male Abroad sheet?

Why isn't Alessandro Busti on that list?

6 minutes ago, Ruffian said:

Why isn't Alessandro Busti on that list?

He's not on the Male Canucks Abroad spreadsheet (which is what I used), but he is on the Youth Abroad spreadsheet. I'm beginning to think that when it was mentioned that the player is on the spreadsheet, it was meant that he was on one of the spreadsheets, not necessarily the main one. If that's what was meant then a bunch of players (e.g. Busti, Reka, Weisbrod, Begovic) become candidates

3 minutes ago, Bison44 said:

Wasnt that Jumeau kid with Burnely a 2000??  Man the Canucks abroad spreadsheet is going to crash there is so much traffic on it this morning.  

I think Tristan is a '99, his younger bros. is a 2001.

3 minutes ago, Bison44 said:

Wasnt that Jumeau kid with Burnely a 2000??  Man the Canucks abroad spreadsheet is going to crash there is so much traffic on it this morning.  

Tristan Jumeau is a 99 and on Zem's list. His brother, Olivier, is a 2001.

1 minute ago, El Diego said:

They seem to be saying who it isn't, so maybe we can basically narrow it down. But ultimately, you are right. I'm just bored at work.

Lol I am too...but sheeeeeeeeeeiitttt, fuck both of y’all @Fussball_eh @Toje for starting this lol.

yall knew the affect  this would have!!!!

Archived