Toulon Tournament (2018)

Lou

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

Gutierrez and Verhoeven are on the list, it’s Akinola.

Im sure I missed something here Where’s the list? The list that was  made on here ? And are you sure it’s C.Gutierrez and not his brother who is already with team Canada ? 

15 minutes ago, SpecialK said:

Im sure I missed something here Where’s the list? The list that was  made on here ? And are you sure it’s C.Gutierrez and not his brother who is already with team Canada ? 

There is a list of most of the eligible players at the top of the previous page that was compiled by Zem.

1 hour ago, SpecialK said:

He listed Diego and at the bottom as a side note mentioned Cristian, technically not on the list. 

9 hours ago, Toje said:

Apparently an unexpected player has been called up who is not on the list of players posted by Zem. ;)  This one is a big surprise!

Oh you cheeky bugger!  Now I will toss and turn all night.  Dreaming of Herdman coming out with an unknown player, a towel over his head.  

1 hour ago, Toje said:

The player is not a 97,98, or 99.  

The player is not 100 percent unknown....

OK. So it's probably Iankov. But why would he play for Bulgaria at UEFA U18's and cap-tie himself only to use his one-time switch a couple of months later? Unless he feels like he was lower on the pecking order with them?

He has already been mentioned by someone, but I'm going with Akinola. He wasn't named to the latest US camp, and is a 2000. That's my guess but I'm going to go back to not thinking about this and just waiting for the roster list to see who is called.

8 minutes ago, BuzzAndSting said:

So for @Toje and @jordan, who both seem to know who this player is, why not just reveal who it is?

I was told directly by a family member and i was not sure if it was ok to say the name until the roster is released. It is a surprise which is why i thought it could be fun to speculate. I was not expecting to hear that the player was going to play for Canada.

28 minutes ago, Kent said:

He has already been mentioned by someone, but I'm going with Akinola. He wasn't named to the latest US camp, and is a 2000. That's my guess but I'm going to go back to not thinking about this and just waiting for the roster list to see who is called.

Well someone already reported that he was invited but said he declined...would certainly be interesting.

Archived