NCAA Canadians 2018

Havoc88

On 4/13/2019 at 11:12 AM, apbsmith said:

LSAT score + GPA + and/or story of exceptional circumstances. 

Tell him go to law school in the UK if he really wants to be a lawyer and can't get a good LSAT score. He will still need good grades in the UK for the Canadian province he wants to practice in to accept his degree. Also needs to pass a bunch of other equivalency exams. If there's a will there's a way. 

Sounds like fiction with weak excuses.

Go down under my friend. Australia. Bond University is on the beach and essentially runs a Canadian law school - even teaching Canadian Constitutional Law. I believe there's one or two others that do the same, to some extent. It makes for less equivalency exams and an easier path to qualify in Canada. The caveat is that I've heard some of their students find it difficult to get an articling job in a tightening legal market.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, BCM1555362349 said:

Go down under my friend. Australia. Bond University is on the beach and essentially runs a Canadian law school - even teaching Canadian Constitutional Law. I believe there's one or two others that do the same, to some extent. It makes for less equivalency exams and an easier path to qualify in Canada. The caveat is that I've heard some of their students find it difficult to get an articling job in a tightening legal market.

Completely forgot about that option  as well :).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, I believe 4 played in college at one time. But either they were too good or realized they needed full time development to get to the next level such as making the u20 team.

Roster looks like an equal mix of MLS and Euro based players.