Vince193

Jonathan David

You can still watch on LOSC Twitter. Just watched the first half. Not a lot of touches overall but his goal was well taken. Could have had an assist but Ikoné was offside. Seems like Ikoné is the star of this team, he is the one who stirs the drink. Will be interesting to see how him and David mesh. David was so good at Gent partly because he got on the ball so much. I don’t know if David will be dropping so deep to pick up the ball and start attacks in this side...

43 minutes ago, nolando said:

Comments on David's debut from Christophe Galtier, the Lille manager, en francais: 

https://www.lepetitlillois.com/2020/08/16/christophe-galtier-juge-la-premiere-de-jonathan-david/

Starting this afternoon at Lille - Brest, Jonathan David has played 66 minutes and has already shown off his goal counter. Christophe Galtier returned to his performance.

For the club’s official website, the Lille technician spoke of the Canadian striker’s performance: “Jonathan David was good. It was his first game of the season. He is a player who knows how to place himself, who knows how to move. He still lacks the connection with other players. He was interesting, he also played for others. He also discovers a difficult championship. I didn't think he was so good physically. It bodes well for him, for us. "

Ive always said Jonathan David Is a smart player who can read the game well and can anticipate what his opponants  are doing  thats why I think he will be successful in Ligue 1  he may not score the way he did in Belguim but I think he will adjust his game accordingly

47 minutes ago, Strait Red said:

For those of you without Bein Sports

Saturdays season opener for Lille vs. Stade Rennes will be on TV5 at 3 pm EST - Channel 1134 on Bell Fibe.

That is awesome. Just set the PVR.  Thanks.  (Channel 805 on Bell Aliant) 

23 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

That is awesome. Just set the PVR.  Thanks.  (Channel 805 on Bell Aliant) 

Thats SD btw, going to want to go 905 i believe for hd. 

1 minute ago, dyslexic nam said:

I... don’t have HD. 

*hangs head in shame*

Gotta track down a bell sales guy to give ya a deal! (I was a bell guy once)

29 minutes ago, BradMack said:

Gotta track down a bell sales guy to give ya a deal! (I was a bell guy once)

I bargain with them every year (after roughly 75 minutes of muzak).  Went for PVR and a price reduction instead of HD. 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I bargain with them every year (after roughly 75 minutes of muzak).  Went for PVR and a price reduction instead of HD. 

if you wanna PM me I can help you out

Sorry for going off topic guys 😅

Edited by BradMack

1 hour ago, yomurphy1 said:

Can I get a David CANMNT jersey? 

Any advice from the board? I mean I don't have high expectations of the CSA/Nike.

There’s a few places in the GTA that can add name & number to jerseys. You’d probably have to contact them and see if they can do a Canada kit. 

Check out

Goal planet soccer in Toronto

soccermaxx in Mississauga

L & M Soccer in Toronto & Whitby

also soccer world in Oakville this place has the CMNT jersey on sale currently and they do lettering as well

https://soccerhome.ca/collections/jerseys/products/canada-mens-nike-jersey-2019-2020

hope one of these can help.