Jonathan David

Vince193

You can still watch on LOSC Twitter. Just watched the first half. Not a lot of touches overall but his goal was well taken. Could have had an assist but Ikoné was offside. Seems like Ikoné is the star of this team, he is the one who stirs the drink. Will be interesting to see how him and David mesh. David was so good at Gent partly because he got on the ball so much. I don’t know if David will be dropping so deep to pick up the ball and start attacks in this side...

43 minutes ago, nolando said:

Comments on David's debut from Christophe Galtier, the Lille manager, en francais: 

https://www.lepetitlillois.com/2020/08/16/christophe-galtier-juge-la-premiere-de-jonathan-david/

Starting this afternoon at Lille - Brest, Jonathan David has played 66 minutes and has already shown off his goal counter. Christophe Galtier returned to his performance.

For the club’s official website, the Lille technician spoke of the Canadian striker’s performance: “Jonathan David was good. It was his first game of the season. He is a player who knows how to place himself, who knows how to move. He still lacks the connection with other players. He was interesting, he also played for others. He also discovers a difficult championship. I didn't think he was so good physically. It bodes well for him, for us. "

1 hour ago, yomurphy1 said:

Can I get a David CANMNT jersey? 

Any advice from the board? I mean I don't have high expectations of the CSA/Nike.

There’s a few places in the GTA that can add name & number to jerseys. You’d probably have to contact them and see if they can do a Canada kit. 

Check out

Goal planet soccer in Toronto

soccermaxx in Mississauga

L & M Soccer in Toronto & Whitby

also soccer world in Oakville this place has the CMNT jersey on sale currently and they do lettering as well

https://soccerhome.ca/collections/jerseys/products/canada-mens-nike-jersey-2019-2020

hope one of these can help.