Jonathan David

Vince193

2 hours ago, masster said:

That’s the best mainstream video I’ve ever seen on our players.  You can tell it was edited and worked on by people who know their stuff - there wasn’t the typical gaffe and they included some of the best highlights.  

Hopefully that video can hit twitter and tv. 

12 minutes ago, baulderdash77 said:

They mentioned on the game last night that he’s linked to several bigger clubs.

I had assumed for some reason that his next move was to a mid level Bundesliga team for some reason (just my guess, no rumour or basis)

Has there been anything out there for teams that have been mentioned?

This guy seems to always have the scoop on Jonathan David, he was the one who announced the Gent move

Does anyone know much about the Belgian league?  He must have a good shot at winning the Belgian Young Player of the Season award.  It's been won by players like Youri Tielemans, Leon Bailey and Vincent Kompany in past years.  

The end of the season will be a big test for him because the way the league is set up he will be playing fixtures against the top teams and competing for continental spots the rest of the season and in between that he'll have the Belgian Cup final on May 1.  If he plays well through this set of matches it will say a lot about his level.  

He seems to really love playing for Canada saying in one of his interviews that coming on international breaks is like going on vacation because he gets to play with his best friends.  

31 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Source? I would love to hear this interview.

https://theprovince.com/sports/soccer/international-soccer/canadian-mens-soccer-squad-runs-deep-with-talent-coach

Not sure you can listen anywhere but the quote is in this article.  

“For me, it’s always fun because this is like my family,” David said after training on Thursday. “For me, coming here, it’s like going on vacation, coming back home because I get to see my friends and play football with them. And that’s what I like the most.”