Jonathan David

Vince193

2 minutes ago, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

I think they have done better than a lot of their league games I have seen.

Brooks looking slow and grabby and on a yellow, probably get some joy targeting him. 

Right on cue, Brooks looks a step (or seven) too slow and David scores!

5 minutes ago, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

I think they have done better than a lot of their league games I have seen.

Brooks looking slow and grabby and on a yellow, probably get some joy targeting him. 

Brooks has been awful. First time I watch him for Wolfsburg. Two times in the first half he did not even pretend, just grabbed the player and threw him over, yellow on the second. Then he flailed as David beat him for the goal, sadly but correctly called back for something earlier in the build up.

12 minutes ago, lowlander said:

Brooks has been awful. First time I watch him for Wolfsburg. Two times in the first half he did not even pretend, just grabbed the player and threw him over, yellow on the second. Then he flailed as David beat him for the goal, sadly but correctly called back for something earlier in the build up.

Wow, Brooks now uses his hand to prevent a pass getting through to David , second yellow = red. I have not seen him play much before but he seems like a stupid player.

Edited by lowlander

1 minute ago, lowlander said:

Wow, Brooks now uses his hand to prevent a pass getting through to David , second yellow = red. I have not seen him play much before but he seems like a stupid player.

I'm not sure if he's a dumb player, or if his lack of speed/agility puts him into terrible situations. Probably a bit of both