Jonathan David

Vince193

4 minutes ago, toontownman said:

I can't imagine a more painful league winning season to watch than this one. IF they can grind it out. I have never seen a more infuriating team to watch than this. 

They still need to win this game or they will choke the Championship away

2 minutes ago, narduch said:

They still need to win this game or they will choke the Championship away

A draw is okay. Still leaves them a point ahead and then they just need to match PSG’s result in the final found of games.  And the last game is against the lowest ranked opponent that have played in a while.  A win today would be nice but not essential   

Edited by dyslexic nam

Took Reinildo off way too late. The amount of back passes or times he took a throw-in 40 yards back into his own half instead of attacking was mind-boggling. It's like he was insisting that no matter what, St. Etienne must have time to organize themselves defensively

3 hours ago, narduch said:

PSG v Reims is on TV5 if you want to scoreboard watch

OneSoccer really sucks. They didn't have a stream for the other Ligue 1 matches, including the Marseille game (which I wanted to watch after David was subbed out).

---

For the last fixture against Angers:

If Lille wins, they win the title.

If Lille draws, they will finish no lower than 2nd but can still win if PSG draws or loses.

If Lille loses, they could finish 1st only if Monaco doesn't win by many goals and PSG loses.

Angers have nothing to play for btw.

---

Congrats to David on a Top 3 finish and Champions League! :D