Jonathan David

Vince193

Just now, narduch said:

Big game tomorrow for Lille at 3pm ET against St. Etienne. All the league matches are at the same time.

A Lille win and PSG not winning would give Lille the title.

Our boys experiencing championship gold in their respective leagues first Davies and then Atiba and Cyle and now Jonathan with a chance, it is just a really good time for Canadian soccer

54 minutes ago, TGAA_Star said:

Our boys experiencing championship gold in their respective leagues first Davies and then Atiba and Cyle and now Jonathan with a chance, it is just a really good time for Canadian soccer

How about Scott???

Not getting anything from SE, lads are going to have to earn it today.

Think everyone thought today was another must win but any hope Reims was going to do Lille any favours have gone right down the toilet.

Showed signs of life, Lille, they'll crack SE open yet.

The commentator on the channel I am watching, which seems to be a British feed, commented at one point when David did not catch up to a speculative pass ahead that “David is not known for his pace”, or along those lines. I swear I saw a lot of Belgian highlights that suggested the opposite.

1 minute ago, lowlander said:

The commentator on the channel I am watching, which seems to be a British feed, commented at one point when David did not catch up to a speculative pass ahead that “David is not known for his pace”, or along those lines. I swear I saw a lot of Belgian highlights that suggested the opposite.

He also looked fast for Canada a couple of times as well - but there is no denying that he is slower than many of the CBs he faces in Ligue 1.