Jonathan David

Vince193

PSG just squeeked one out, escape room. I saw it was 0-0 with 15 left, and did not put it on. Then St Étienne scored, Mbappe scored two to go ahead it seemed definitively, then St Etienne got one into extra time, for a draw. Then Icardi in as a sub scored in the last breath and PSG won it, so now a point behind Lille. Too bad, that would have been a major breather for Lille.

They have 5 matches left. If they win them all they are champions. 

Later both Lyon and Monaco can get within 3 points with a win, so could be very tight.

25 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

PSG just squeeked one out, escape room. I saw it was 0-0 with 15 left, and did not put it on. Then St Étienne scored, Mbappe scored two to go ahead it seemed definitively, then St Etienne got one into extra time, for a draw. Then Icardi in as a sub scored in the last breath and PSG won it, so now a point behind Lille. Too bad, that would have been a major breather for Lille.

They have 5 matches left. If they win them all they are champions. 

Later both Lyon and Monaco can get within 3 points with a win, so could be very tight.

That’s a crazy finish 

This may be my red tinted glasses speaking, but if David manages to have one of the games of his career tomorrow, and bags a big goal or two (or three), I wonder how much that would lend to him getting a move to Liverpool in the summer. Mane and Firmino both seem to be past it at this point and with David single handedly winning a number of games this year, Liverpool's offense sputtering and the fact that we was already on their shortlist, I wonder how much another big game from him tomorrow would influence them to pull the trigger on him. They've already said they need a striker and David would fit the bill for their style. Lille could use the money also. Seems to be lining up in my very biased perspective.

12 hours ago, frmr said:

This may be my red tinted glasses speaking, but if David manages to have one of the games of his career tomorrow, and bags a big goal or two (or three), I wonder how much that would lend to him getting a move to Liverpool in the summer. Mane and Firmino both seem to be past it at this point and with David single handedly winning a number of games this year, Liverpool's offense sputtering and the fact that we was already on their shortlist, I wonder how much another big game from him tomorrow would influence them to pull the trigger on him. They've already said they need a striker and David would fit the bill for their style. Lille could use the money also. Seems to be lining up in my very biased perspective.

Except for the fact he said in an interview he doesn't like Liverpool :)

Just now, narduch said:

Well Lille are down 1.

If they don't win this I don't think they can win the title.

The pretty much had to win every game anyway. PSG has very easy fixtures in comparison. I have never seen such a disjointed and infuriating team be top of the table in a major league for so long.  Zero fluidity, incredible selfishness by players and the most stupid mistakes.