• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, it is fun to spell this out. There was a very big game today. Mbappe, Neymar, di Maria, and David all entered the field. Only one of those players left with a goal, and got the 3 points for the

Here's the translated article:   Jonathan David (Lille): “I wasn't ready” Jonathan David, the Canadian center forward from Lille, scorer of three goals in his last four matches, talks abou

some positive news here. Galtier saying David is healing much faster than anticipated and he’s walking around well. He definitely won’t play the next two matches but it sounds like he should return be

Posted Images

On 1/31/2021 at 3:05 PM, Obinna said:

Hypothetical question to everyone:

If you had to pick between David scoring 4-7 league goals and Lille winning the league, or David scoring +12 league goals with Lille having a typical season i.e. not winning the league, which would you choose?

If he can keep us his current form he may just do both.

So Ikone doing a dance routine with David after he scored?...lol I think he's won him over. Seriously though, if Lille's forwards and mids actually keep passing the ball like they did leading up to the 2 goals, Lille could actually become a powerhouse team.

Edited by Kadenge
35 minutes ago, Kadenge said:

So Ikone doing a dance routine with David after he scored?...lol I think he's won him over. Seriously though, if Lille's forwards and mids actually keeping passing the ball like they did leading up to the 2 goals, Lille could actually become a powerhouse team.

Still not a huge Ikone fan but it is great to see the camaraderie.  I know that it is easy to be friendly when things are going well, but he does seem to be integrating well.   Like you said, the main thing will be if they continue to find him with passes like today. 

I often check a certain Lille's supporters forum to get their opinions on their team. It is in French so I used Google translate which allows me a working understanding of what they are saying. Anyway,  there was a video posted of the players celebrating after the match. Ikone is on his phone, and some posters there were commenting on it (mostly negatively, saying he is a loner and not part of the squad -- doesn't sound like the first time he's been on his phone in such a situation). One poster said:

"Fortunately he wears gloves from September to May, otherwise he would be on his cell phone during the match too."

Figured you guys would get a kick out of that line.

20 minutes ago, El Diego said:

I often check a certain Lille's supporters forum to get their opinions on their team. It is in French so I used Google translate which allows me a working understanding of what they are saying. Anyway,  there was a video posted of the players celebrating after the match. Ikone is on his phone, and some posters there were commenting on it (mostly negatively, saying he is a loner and not part of the squad -- doesn't sound like the first time he's been on his phone in such a situation). One poster said:

"Fortunately he wears gloves from September to May, otherwise he would be on his cell phone during the match too."

Figured you guys would get a kick out of that line.

Mind sharing a link to the forum?