Jonathan David

Vince193

7 minutes ago, Gian-Luca said:

How the hell was that considered offside? If FIFA wants more goals in soccer plays like that where maybe two threads of the left sleeve are in an offside position need to be let go.

Yup there is so much that needs to change in this game and that is one of them for sure .

Happy for Jo to be finding the form we’ve always known he’s had!! And from the little I’ve watched of them, Rennes play very attractive football. Were they not one of the teams rumoured to be interested in Larin? Looks like a nice destination if Besiktas are still set on getting rid of their top goal scorer.

Edited by N1ckbr0wn

13 minutes ago, N1ckbr0wn said:

Happy for Jo to be finding the form we’ve always known he’s had!! And from the little I’ve watched of them, Rennes play very attractive football. Were they not one of the teams rumoured to be interested in Larin? Looks like a nice destination if Besiktas are still set on getting rid of their top goal scorer.

I don’t think he’s anywhere near the form that he can play at to be honest. He’s lost as many duels as he’s made passes tonight. He can play in a much more free flowing system, but that’s not how he’s being used. Instead he’s battling CBs with his back to goal