Jonathan David

Vince193

32 minutes ago, narduch said:

They seem to show Lille every few weeks.

I have watched games on TV5 in past years.  A few months and pages back i had commented how the announcers on TV5 yap incesently.   But that was when i was watching as someone who knew little about French soccer and its inner workings and storylines.   Now that i am watching as someone who is following a partilcular player i am familiar with, i have found these guys to be very pertinent and frank.  
They’re knowledgable and it shows. They know a lot about David and their comments reflect it and they seem to know that people from here are watching.  This is something you will never see from the british broadacsters.

Edited by Free kick

10 minutes ago, Aird25 said:

He’s looked anything but the ‘Iceman’ since joining Lille

This is very true. He's doing everything right he just doesn't have that ice cold demeanor in front of the net. For Gent and Canada his biggest asset was and is his ability to finish under pressure. The Iceman would have 2 goals in this game

1 minute ago, Shway said:

You know when there’s a 5v5 pickup game in basketball, and you have a guy that sucks so you avoid passing to him. 

This is what it looks like for David every time I’ve watched Lille. They don’t want to give him the easy passes.

And i think the most frustrating thing is the very few times they've played David through he didnt do much with it..