Vince193

Jonathan David

I saw some tv rating numbers on the CPL Island games that someone had posted on here. Not bad considering,  I think. I’m curious how these tv numbers compare to the the basketball league the CEBL . I think CBC showed 7 games of their bubble summer series , on the CBC main network,  was just curious what their numbers were compared to the CPL numbers on the CBC.

On 9/16/2020 at 7:02 PM, narduch said:

There are times when it is difficult to watch a match of interest to Canadian football. But this one is on 3 platforms and 2 languages: OneSoccer, TV5 & Bein Sports Extra (free on certain smart tvs & roku).

Edited by red card

5 hours ago, SoccMan said:

I saw some tv rating numbers on the CPL Island games that someone had posted on here. Not bad considering,  I think. I’m curious how these tv numbers compare to the the basketball league the CEBL . I think CBC showed 7 games of their bubble summer series , on the CBC main network,  was just curious what their numbers were compared to the CPL numbers on the CBC.

I can’t speak for the tv ratings, but if you look at the Instagram following of the 2 leagues, it’s not even close. CPL sitting at about 42k and 900 posts, CEBL 10k and over 1000 posts.

Yilmaz and David both had great goal records at their last clubs and are both struggling so far. I believe it is the system and that comes down to the coach.

3 minutes ago, Obinna said:

Yilmaz and David both had great goal records at their last clubs and are both struggling so far. I believe it is the system and that comes down to the coach.

Yilmaz is struggling to stay onside, he was caught offside 5 times in the first half. David is struggling with his teammates not passing the ball to him, but it looks like his timing and fitness are improving as expected after a 5 month period of inactivity

It really does seem like there is a disconnect between the mids and front line.  David is making runs but no one is threading passes through the lines.  

And for the love of god, tell your strike partner to stay onside.  

Yilmaz is incapable of staying on side.... No one is passing the ball to David it's infuriating he gets in good positions but his teammates don't give the ball to him. Hopefully with time things will get better

48 minutes ago, WyattTaylor said:

Are you sure it's on DAZN? I can't seem to find it. Did you mean beIN?

Crap. I meant Bein

Too many streaming services

Edited by narduch