Jonathan David

Vince193

I saw some tv rating numbers on the CPL Island games that someone had posted on here. Not bad considering,  I think. I’m curious how these tv numbers compare to the the basketball league the CEBL . I think CBC showed 7 games of their bubble summer series , on the CBC main network,  was just curious what their numbers were compared to the CPL numbers on the CBC.

5 hours ago, SoccMan said:

I saw some tv rating numbers on the CPL Island games that someone had posted on here. Not bad considering,  I think. I’m curious how these tv numbers compare to the the basketball league the CEBL . I think CBC showed 7 games of their bubble summer series , on the CBC main network,  was just curious what their numbers were compared to the CPL numbers on the CBC.

I can’t speak for the tv ratings, but if you look at the Instagram following of the 2 leagues, it’s not even close. CPL sitting at about 42k and 900 posts, CEBL 10k and over 1000 posts.

3 minutes ago, Obinna said:

Yilmaz and David both had great goal records at their last clubs and are both struggling so far. I believe it is the system and that comes down to the coach.

Yilmaz is struggling to stay onside, he was caught offside 5 times in the first half. David is struggling with his teammates not passing the ball to him, but it looks like his timing and fitness are improving as expected after a 5 month period of inactivity