Drew Beckie medical expense GoFundMe

Lord Bob

At the risk of sounding trite, I recommend Drew get the h-ll out of the US and back to Canada for treatment. Then all taxpayers would contribute and the family wouldn't need a funding page. Best wishes to Drew for a speedy and complete recovery.

1 hour ago, BCM1555362349 said:

At the risk of sounding trite, I recommend Drew get the h-ll out of the US and back to Canada for treatment. Then all taxpayers would contribute and the family wouldn't need a funding page. Best wishes to Drew for a speedy and complete recovery.

He probably doesn’t qualify for coverage because he doesn’t live in Canada. In Ontario you have to spend more than 182 days per years in province to receive OHIP services.

Nice to see some of his old teamates on the list of donations, Fordyce and heinemanne were a couple I saw.  He probably wouldnt be covered in canada (when out of country for years), plus travel insurance and the american system is a mess.  What a nightmare.  

17 hours ago, Bison44 said:

Nice to see some of his old teamates on the list of donations, Fordyce and heinemanne were a couple I saw.  He probably wouldnt be covered in canada (when out of country for years), plus travel insurance and the american system is a mess.  What a nightmare.  

Apparently someone name Rob Friend donated or is that Lord Bob impersonating his idol? :D

Archived