CSL (any and all info/memories)

ThatOlCeePee

31 minutes ago, Winnipeg Fury said:

There's a Facebook page called CSL Memories, for those that are interested.

32 minutes ago, Winnipeg Fury said:

There's a Facebook page called CSL Memories, for those that are interested.

That would be mine! It's to accompany my website, please check it out, some ex pros in there, it's been amazing so far

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2020 at 1:01 AM, ThatOlCeePee said:

Managed to get it all sorted. For your viewing pleasure 

https://www.csl1987.ca/

Hi, I have been away from this group for a long time. I have some Ottawa Intrepid lineups for 3 games in 1990. Do you want me to send them to you? (You already used my Ottawa Intrepid game program from June 3rd, 1990 and my Montreal Supra program showing the Supra playing the Intrepid in 1990 that I posted in this thread a few years back. It isn`t a problem, just saying) Let me know about the lineups. Great website by the way.

Edited by Alberto7

6 hours ago, Alberto7 said:

Hi, I have been away from this group for a long time. I have some Ottawa Intrepid lineups for 3 games in 1990. Do you want me to send them to you? (You already used my Ottawa Intrepid game program from June 3rd, 1990 and my Montreal Supra program showing the Supra playing the Intrepid in 1990 that I posted in this thread a few years back. It isn`t a problem, just saying) Let me know about the lineups. Great website by the way.

Not a problem at all! DM me your info and the specific pics and I'll update em, thanks for posting them in the first place. I'd love the rosters if you've got them available! Appreciate the compliments and support! 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Buchta said:

Thanks.  Brings back good CSL memories.  But a few things that jump out at me:  The stadium presentation was bush league in comparison with CPL and there was very little atmosphere created by the fans back then.  Compare that to the CPL first year or the MLS in the 3 Canadian cities.  What a difference.  The other thing that jumps out at you is too many white guys!  🤣