CSL (any and all info/memories)

ThatOlCeePee

11 minutes ago, RS said:

Just realized you were joking. It's clearly New Balance, duh!

I was just sitting with the owner of the Spirit having coffee, showed him the picture and he said it was Puma...

Maybe that was a different year or something?  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You know who was glad to see this picture?  Joe Belan who's trying to get a CPL team in Saskatchewan.  He wanted me to send this North York Rockets pic because of the team sponsor.  Leon's the furniture/appliance store operation.

His group is doing a  "sponsorship activation with Leon's" 

So maybe they'll be a sponsor?  

Apr30977.jpg

Just now, Rocket Robin said:

You know who was glad to see this picture?  Joe Belan who's trying to get a CPL team in Saskatchewan.  He wanted me to send this North York Rockets pic because of the team sponsor.  Leon's the furniture/appliance store operation.

His group is doing a  "sponsorship activation with Leon's" 

So maybe they'll be a sponsor?  

Apr30977.jpg

Amazing. Vv curious to see what goes on there

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, longlugan said:

Even though I watched as many of the CSL games as possible I can't say I remember that one...but then my memory has been failing/selective for a long time. That shirt is so ugly it's actually beautiful.

I've always been a fan of Blacky. Swiss company that for the most part only made shirts for Swiss clubs and the national team. Only reason I was able to date this was I stumbled upon this pic of Marco Antonucci and he was with Blizzard in 90-91 season 

IMG_20190605_081250_577.jpg