Red River Rising Scarf delivery to Ontario

MrsC

I'll be travelling back to Ontario over the holidays and will spend time in London, KW, and Peterborough, plus I'll pass through the GTA.  If anyone in that area is interested in a Red River Rising scarf in that area, let me know.  I will have to know soon though because I will need to pick up the scarves before I leave on December 20th.  I wish I had though of this sooner.  

I will be in

London on December 22 and 28th

Peterborough December 23-26

KW December 27

28 minutes ago, Macksam said:

I am not familiar with the reference. Is Red River suppose to represent a river of blood? If it is...that’s cool. B)

Anyhow, I like the PSV Eindhoven look it kinda has. When will you be passing through the GTA and where exactly? 

The Red River runs through Winnipeg so maybe for the first match we should die the River Red :).  I'll be driving the 401 from London to Peterborough (and might need to go downtown to pick my sister up) on December 23 (I will likely hit the GTA around 11-12) and then from Peterborough to Kitchener on December 27th (Likely around 10-11 am through the GTA).  

21 hours ago, paul-collins said:

Actually, yes!  I'm in (north of) Toronto but my parents are in Lakefield...  So, multiple locations we can connect, I guess.

I feel bad. I thought you might be joking so I dîdn’t pick up an extra scarf before I left. I’ll check in with you the next time I am back, to see if you still want one.

4 hours ago, MrsC said:

I feel bad. I thought you might be joking so I dîdn’t pick up an extra scarf before I left. I’ll check in with you the next time I am back, to see if you still want one.

No worries, I wasn't very aggressive in pursuing it and I was late to the party.  Travel safely and we'll connect sometime in the future.

Archived