Whitecaps Off Season 2017-2018

TRM

Important thing to note about Mutch is that Palace is paying his salary, and he isn't a TAM or even DP player. And he's a loanee. Well worth taking a chance on him given those circumstances; if it doesn't work out, it's not gonna be much of a costly error for the Caps.

And about Felipe: I love what he brings. Technical, great passer of the ball, creative edge, and has a bit of bite to his game too; always admired him 

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, saladroit said:

Important thing to note about Mutch is that Palace is paying his salary, and he isn't a TAM or even DP player. And he's a loanee. Well worth taking a chance on him given those circumstances; if it doesn't work out, it's not gonna be much of a costly error for the Caps.

And about Felipe: I love what he brings. Technical, great passer of the ball, creative edge, and has a bit of bite to his game too; always admired him 

I really liked him with the Impact.  I guess he'll eventually slot beside Juarez in the 4-2-3-1, pushing the ball up to Reyna, Davies, Techera but pushing Teibert back to the bench after a good preseason for him.  Or would he be supplanting one of those three?

Archived