Ottawa CPL Club

Just now, dnina10 said:

Something similar to FC Edmonton, maybe?

Yes, that's about what FC Edmonton did. They announced that they would cease activities.

Kept the mystery about joining CPL

Than the announcement came.

I expect Fury to announce ceasing their operations without committing to CPL right away.

OSEG or not, CPL will be in Ottawa 

Looking forward to hearing the spin from the team and broadcasters about how this is the CPL's fault 🙃

I knew from the moment they announced the move to USL that OSEG was full of shit, that they were never going to move to the CPL, and the three years since have simply confirmed it.

I get the sense the CPL pulled out the check mate. Fury tried to screw with them by not entering the league. CPL knew fifa wouldn't sanction them in USL.  CPL spent the year finding Ottawa investors. Fury came back and tried to get back in at a discount and CPL probably said actually for you my friend double. Sorry not sorry your done we have an investor ready to go once your gone. You had your chance, MLSE and MLS maybe big but they're not fifa. You picked the wrong friends

CPL were playing Sicilian checkers and the Fury ended up being some Hungry Hungry Hippos

Edited by SpursFlu