CPL All-star game

Jith12

1 hour ago, matty said:

Actually no cause "pro wrestling" is the proper term smart ass. Also it's not fake, its predetermined  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_wrestling

I am going to regret adding to the wrestling talk on a soccer board, but if that is the name of the sport is someone that does it but not at the level to get paid called an "amateur professional wrestler"?

And sure, it's not fake. Just predetermined, and they pretend that the punches are landing and actually hurt. Oh wait, maybe I have just inadvertently found the connection between wrestling and soccer.

1 hour ago, Kent said:

I am going to regret adding to the wrestling talk on a soccer board, but if that is the name of the sport is someone that does it but not at the level to get paid called an "amateur professional wrestler"?

Nah their called an "Indie darling" if they're good or a "trash bag wrestler/yardtard (later term bugs me)" if they're some jerkass that dresses like Jeff Hardy and does this shit.

1 hour ago, Kent said:

And sure, it's not fake. Just predetermined, and they pretend that the punches are landing and actually hurt....

Should look up "Stan Hansen/Vader Eye"

1 hour ago, Kent said:

.....Oh wait, maybe I have just inadvertently found the connection between wrestling and soccer.

You sir are a golden comedy god

7 minutes ago, ChrisinOrleans said:

I'm not going to watch, but I picked the MLS one because I keep hoping that a team in Québec will magically appear, and that the all-star game will be there against a team from Ligue 1.  

This isn't a wrestling related shitpost. What's going on?

Archived