Canada vs Jamaica Match Thread

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty disappointing half, to be honest. Larin is having a hard time fitting in. Arfield, uncharacteristically, has wasted some precious set plays. Good runs from Petrasso, but he's been inconsistent. The team looks sluggish. They're having a hard time connecting on passes. Lots of giveaways. We need much better in the second. 

As I have said before, Larin is over rated, if I could have a dollar for everytime he's been in a position to score and flailed/missed it left/right, I'd be wearing white shoes, a white belt, and playing bocce somewhere in Florida right now.

My best TV impersonation of a Larin play summed up in 3 words: "LARIN!!!!!!!!! Goal Kick.."

1 minute ago, DeRo_Is_King said:

Pretty disappointing half, to be honest. Larin is having a hard time fitting in. Arfield, uncharacteristically, has wasted some precious set plays. Good runs from Petrasso, but he's been inconsistent. The team looks sluggish. They're having a hard time connecting on passes. Lots of giveaways. We need much better in the second. 

Biggest thing I took away from that first half.  Especially players off the ball..just not moving very much to get into a position.  Wonder if it's due to not playing in 6 days..

Archived