GC - QF Viewing Parties - Confirm Locations ASAP

Admin

22 hours ago, Rheo said:

Once again I'll be watching the game somewhere on Thursday in Windsor (possibly with sound)  Message me if you're around and want to meet up :)

I think we should all pitch in to buy you a bus ticket to some place there is a viewing party.

1 minute ago, admin said:

I think we should all pitch in to buy you a bus ticket to some place there is a viewing party.

Lol it's not that bad.  Usually have a couple of friends who come with me.  I'm starting to work on it with the local soccer bar.  Baby steps

2 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

@BuzzAndSting still has not confirmed for Ottawa. There is usually karaoke at Gracies on Thursdays. Should we pick another location?

Shit I need to know NOW.

To either remove it, or change it... actually it's probably too late. 

26 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

@BuzzAndSting still has not confirmed for Ottawa. There is usually karaoke at Gracies on Thursdays. Should we pick another location?

23 minutes ago, admin said:

Shit I need to know NOW.

To either remove it, or change it... actually it's probably too late. 

Sorry guys, what's the status right now? Is the CSA advertising Gracies? If so we can go ahead with everything, we may just get some heat from our karaoke regulars if the game runs late.

10 minutes ago, BuzzAndSting said:

Sorry guys, what's the status right now? Is the CSA advertising Gracies? If so we can go ahead with everything, we may just get some heat from our karaoke regulars if the game runs late.

just sing 'Cry me a river' as the first song after the match 

41 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Ok, I have one version with Gracies in it. But the one the CSA is sending out will not have Ottawa in it.

I got to them too quick....

Archived