Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pat Carrasco

Regina's CPL ownership group will meet with supporters for first time on July 21

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, yellowsweatygorilla said:

Both would be nice. Just seems odd to be hosting a session in Regina if the team is going to end up in Saskatoon. That said, the ownership group is from Saskatoon right?

I'd imagine it's in Regina because @rob.notenboom and co are in Regina, no? I assume they organized the meet and greet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's in Regina for mostly circumstantial reasons. The July 22 friendly is a focus of the entire SK soccer community and there are a ton of other events on. This was a huge influence on choice of location and the fact that's in Regina is not really indicative of anything. Don't read too much into it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Complete Homer said:

Interesting to hear that they has a presentation at the CSA board meeting in May.  Really impressed that didn't leak out.  Like I've said they've had a plan on the release of info and we're finding out what they want us to know when they want us to know it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rheo said:

Interesting to hear that they has a presentation at the CSA board meeting in May.  Really impressed that didn't leak out.  Like I've said they've had a plan on the release of info and we're finding out what they want us to know when they want us to know it.  

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned on Footysoldiers pod and a couple other places. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎10 at 10:27 AM, rob.notenboom said:

It's in Regina for mostly circumstantial reasons. The July 22 friendly is a focus of the entire SK soccer community and there are a ton of other events on. This was a huge influence on choice of location and the fact that's in Regina is not really indicative of anything. Don't read too much into it. 

Rob, are you taking question requests for the session? I would love to be there but wont be able to make it.  I'm on one of the teams that got our game time bumped at the U of R that night to accommodate Valencia's practice time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Symp_Res said:

Rob, are you taking question requests for the session? I would love to be there but wont be able to make it.  I'm on one of the teams that got our game time bumped at the U of R that night to accommodate Valencia's practice time.

Just DMd you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rob.notenboom said:

Just below 13,000. Decent so far. I'm hoping for 15K+

That's pretty respectable in a city of <250k. Obviously ticket sales for an "event" are much different than season tickets, but that gives me hope about the potential for CPL in Saskatchewan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...