2017 Gold Cup Opponents

Gian-Luca

Just now, dyslexic nam said:

I am no expert, but I think this is a matter of "wouldn't" not "couldn't".  I have seen other plays where a supporting official has advised a ref of an incident and a red was issued.  If anything, I think your example shows that the ref last night DID make some mistakes.  If a supporting official clearly sees something that warrants a red, then a red should be issued.  Otherwise, you are reinforcing the kind of "con the ref" mentality that dragged last night's game down into the Salvadorian muck.

You are probably right...wouldn't is the better word to use there....agree if the foul was blatant enough that the assistant ref had to take the initiative and basically tell the head ref to stop play, he should at least come over and ask the assistant ref if he thought it should be carded...

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Ivanovski94 said:

Money, AFC has money(Oil money, china money etc) Concacaf has???? other than USA and Mexico. Fifa only care about the dollar bills ya'll.

OK then once China becomes a perennial top 3 or 4 team in AFC can CONCACAF get some of their spots please?

Archived