Hello, I'm new here!

canadianwolf

Hello, I'm a new user here as I made my account just now. Before, I would usually read posts without an account but I decided I'd like to join the conversation of Canadian soccer. My favourite european club is FC Bayern Munchen and the national teams I support are Canada and Germany because of my German heritage.

On 6/11/2017 at 11:45 AM, canadianwolf said:

Hello, I'm a new user here as I made my account just now. Before, I would usually read posts without an account but I decided I'd like to join the conversation of Canadian soccer. My favourite european club is FC Bayern Munchen and the national teams I support are Canada and Germany because of my German heritage.

Welcome! Have you been able to make it to a national team game?

1 hour ago, canadianwolf said:

Sadly not, I really would like to go soon but I'm young and in school so it limits me :( I was in attendance for the FIFA Women's World Cup in Ottawa though!

Glad to see you supporting Women soccer.  Welcome to the Voyageurs.

8 hours ago, Fussball_eh said:

Welcome. I'm from Germany originally and i watch every Bundesliga match that I can. Usually around 4-6 on every weekend. I'm a Borussia Dortmund fan though :P. Heja BvB!

I tend to spread things around, I will watch mostly Bundesliga and then some EPL, La Liga, Serie A and rarely Ligue 1 :P I honestly have to feel for Borussia Dortmund fans right now because of Reus' injury ;(

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2017 at 6:37 PM, dsqpr said:

Welcome!

Is your favourite Spanish team Real Madrid and your favourite English team Man United?

Abuse of new posters is a Voyageurs tradition. ;)

I only support two clubs which are FC Bayern and my closest Canadian Premier League club when they exist

Archived