Jump to content

Scott Kennedy


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, toontownman said:

I'm down for full on Mr. Kennedy Capo led call and response with actions..

Infact I will take nothing less. If we have to dress as mounties too... So be it.

FortunateMajorIguana-size_restricted.gif

wrestlemania xxiv wrestling GIF by WWE

 

 

 

 

 

kim kardashian wrestling GIF by WWE

Is that Kim Kardashian?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/19/2021 at 10:18 AM, Gian-Luca said:

Anyone else think his nickname should be “The Mountie”? Not only does he always seem to get his man but I think he looks a bit like one of the Mounties singing the Lumberjack Song in that Monty Python sketch 

Given the historical revelations re indigenous cases, incompetence in various high profile cases and internal dsyfunction especially in regards to women all seen in the past couple of years with the RCMP, I would stay away from police/military themes.

Edited by red card
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, red card said:

Given the historical revelations re indigenous cases, incompetence in various high profile cases and internal dsyfunction especially in regards to women all seen in the past couple of years with the RCMP, I would stay away from police/military themes.

Good thing then that it’s clearly a Monty Python theme that I have been suggesting. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Lansdude said:

Just call him Gatsby, old sport.

Both F. Scott Fitzgerald and John Fitzgerald Kennedy influenced the name choice.

"He smiled understandingly--much more than understandingly. It was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, that you may come across four or five times in life". - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ian Kennedy said:

Both F. Scott Fitzgerald and John Fitzgerald Kennedy influenced the name choice.

"He smiled understandingly--much more than understandingly. It was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, that you may come across four or five times in life". - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby.

Ha, good taste. My favourite novel. It's chock full of beautiful passages.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Ian Kennedy said:

Both F. Scott Fitzgerald and John Fitzgerald Kennedy influenced the name choice.

"He smiled understandingly--much more than understandingly. It was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, that you may come across four or five times in life". - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby.

And what inspired giving him that last name particularly? 

(Working on being more innocent in my posting) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Ian Kennedy said:

Here's a nice compilation.  Thanks to Lopco (whoever you are) for the passion, the skill and the time.

 

 

Most of the music in these highlight compilations are rap or techno. I love how this is just some light jazz... Scott so classy and smoooooth. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/3/2021 at 12:53 PM, Ian Kennedy said:

Ideally, I will never give an interview about Scott.  Only Scott will speak for Scott. 

I think this is a healthy attitude to have. I think it's fair game to comment about the sacrifices or decisions you may have had to make when he was a child or for example your wife commenting on her German backround and how that connection may have influenced Scott and how the passport allowed him to make the jump to Europe.

Obviously you are OK with interacting with fans online (despite the fact that we post some pretty crazy stuff sometimes) but how do you feel about fans in person?

Assuming you are still based in Calgary, what do you think of the viewing parties? (alas, only on patios these days)

It must be a strange experience to watch total strangers cheer on your son.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

I think this is a healthy attitude to have. I think it's fair game to comment about the sacrifices or decisions you may have had to make when he was a child or for example your wife commenting on her German backround and how that connection may have influenced Scott and how the passport allowed him to make the jump to Europe.

Obviously you are OK with interacting with fans online (despite the fact that we post some pretty crazy stuff sometimes) but how do you feel about fans in person?

Assuming you are still based in Calgary, what do you think of the viewing parties? (alas, only on patios these days)

It must be a strange experience to watch total strangers cheer on your son.

It's inspiring when focus, discipline, hardwork, and good old fashioned "grit" result in talent being recognized and celebrated. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, PiedPilko said:

Another pretty big move for Regensburg's standards - Sarpreet Singh on loan from Bayern. The king of 3. Liga!

 

Just came to post this, but looks like I was bested 13 hours ago.

Yes, great move for Jahn Regensburg. I really like this player, having watched him with Bayern 2. He's made the bench plenty of times for the Bayern first team, and the few times he played for them he looked pretty good. 

Hopefully he can help elevate this side on the offensive end.

I am sure him at Scott will exchange stories playing with Davies as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, PiedPilko said:

Another pretty big move for Regensburg's standards - Sarpreet Singh on loan from Bayern. The king of 3. Liga!

 

Is he the first Indian-descent player to play in any top 10 leagues (his two appearances with Bayern).
Questionable fact..Sunil Chetri is the only India born player to play a professional game outside their country. (he played 5 for Sporting B )

Edited by Shway
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Shway said:

Is he the first Indian-descent player to play in any top 10 leagues (his two appearances with Bayern).
Questionable fact..Sunil Chetri is the only India born player to play a professional game outside their country. (he played 5 for Sporting B)

Luther Singh played with Eustaquio last season at Pacos 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...