You are cordially invited to Regina on July 22

Hi all,

I fully realize this is not directly related to this forum, but I wanted to put it where people would see it so it's going in several forums. 

You are all invited to Regina for the Valencia - NY Cosmos international friendly on July 22 at 4pm local time. There will be Voyageurs events set up for pre-game, post-game, and maybe more. Information about those will be made available once details are confirmed. 

I realize international friendlies aren't everyone's cup of tea and also that Regina is not usually a destination of choice for people. But I felt it would be good to extend the invitation formally. I already have confirmation of other Vs attending from Edmonton, Calgary, Lloydminster, Medicine Hat, Saskatoon, and Winnipeg. 

Cheers. Hope to see you there. 

I purchased tickets for this.  I think it is a great way to help support our Saskatchewan friends in getting a CPL team. More bums in seats looks good to those considering investing in a team. Obviously not everyone will be able to make the trip and it is easier for some of us but if you can make the trip it should be fun, and has potential to lead to more CPL teams.

Archived