Duane Rollins Fantasy League

On 12/10/2017 at 9:27 PM, Gopherbashi said:

I'm not gonna lie, I was so disappointed when Scarborough lost on penalties.

Fun fact: Scarborough would've won if it hadn't been for that 92nd-minute offensive foul.  That delay *just* gave the ref enough of an excuse to add an extra ten seconds onto that original three minutes of injury time.

Next season, if you choose to run it again, screw the penalties. Just keep adding 30 minutes and ramping up the player's exhaustion level until we get a winner.

To that effect, you may also wish to add a stamina stat of some sort.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Rintaran said:

Next season, if you choose to run it again, screw the penalties. Just keep adding 30 minutes and ramping up the player's exhaustion level until we get a winner.

To that effect, you may also wish to add a stamina stat of some sort.

If I decided to do it again next year, I'd need to physically add in players instead of abstracting them, really limit the amount of settings so it's not overwhelming, and make it much easier for people to figure out why matches have a certain result.  I never had a good solution to that this season (short of giving away people's tactics or the game code).

On 12/15/2017 at 1:04 AM, Gopherbashi said:

If I decided to do it again next year, I'd need to physically add in players instead of abstracting them, really limit the amount of settings so it's not overwhelming, and make it much easier for people to figure out why matches have a certain result.  I never had a good solution to that this season (short of giving away people's tactics or the game code).

i thought it was pretty easy to figure out tactics once I made a few adjustments. It took took me too long into the season to put it together.

Archived