Sam Adekugbe

Dub Narcotic

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Northvansteve said:

He has been underrated and underappreciated for so long. Hope this success leads to offers from one of the elite leagues - could see him being very effective in Bundesliga.

ah.. was waiting to see how long it would take before someone made this comment.... 🙃

4 minutes ago, Obinna said:

After 5 games Hatay is 4th with 10 pts and +7 GD.

For context, Besiktas is 1st with 13 pts and +8 GD

Hatay finished 6th last year, so it's not a surprise they have started well.

Sam has started and played all 5 games in the league so far.

It's a little surprising since they sold their best player and last season's leading scorer. Let's hope they can keep it up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, CanadaSantos said:

bumping this because the guy was fantastic last night. motm for me. Solid defensively and showed a lot of skill on the ball.

This is the part that really stood out for me. Have not seen much of that from him previously. In the WCQ games  leading up to yesterday, Sam has shown quickness, ability to send in accurate crosses and been solid defensively, but the moves he put on the CR players yesterday was amazing to see. 

1 minute ago, Kadenge said:

This is the part that really stood out for me. Have not seen much of that from him previously. In the WCQ games  leading up to yesterday, Sam has shown quickness, ability to send in accurate crosses and been solid defensively, but the moves he put on the CR players yesterday was amazing to see. 

Yeah, totally unaware he's that good on the dribble. Give him the dribbling specialty/trait in FIFA along with Davies, Buchanan, and Laryea.