Canadian Dual Nationals 2.0 Edition, Chase for the 5 stars

Dominic94

21 minutes ago, Kent said:

Not confirmed, but if I'm not mistaken I think we need him to not get any more caps for the next 3 years and then successfully get him to switch. So he can't help us in 2022 qualifying, 2022 World Cup if we make it, 2021 Gold Cup, 2023 Gold Cup, whenever the next Nations League is, etc.

Yes no more caps is helpful, but based on what a contact told me, we only made an attempt at him for the U23 team over a year ago(around when he was playing for Botev)  and I don’t believe contact was made since. 

3 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

If you want to make a friendly wager who he plays for next, I will give you good odds.  

Go for it, and it’s fine I said above it’s a long shot based on what I was told and what he was offered so I’m not sure what your asking. Ferierra wasn’t playing here till today so id love your thoughts from 2017

10 hours ago, jordan said:

Yes no more caps is helpful, but based on what a contact told me, we only made an attempt at him for the U23 team over a year ago(around when he was playing for Botev)  and I don’t believe contact was made since. 

It was reported that he was invited to camp recently and was about to file a one time switch was it not? Which led to Bulgaria calling him for a Nations League match I think it was (also the fact that one of their players was injured). So either the reporting was very wrong, or he was offered (not sure whether for U23 or MNT) while playing for Ludogorets, after he had broken out and been having a lot of success.

35 minutes ago, Mikmacdo said:

Lol no. Hes good enough to push laryea to lb and vice versa. He's definitely better than zbg. 

Auro is considered the best RB in MLS or one of. He would easily start at either start and give us more depth and quite frankly a formidable punch, and he would be able to #freeDavies.

someone needs to email the CSA ASAP. If only I had herdmans number lol. 

16 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

someone needs to email the CSA ASAP. If only I had herdmans number lol. 

Why? I think you missed the point where it's not possible. And it won't ever be anytime soon. 

I would be calling Herdman to start selling Tomori to see what can be done. That's more possible than Auro.

1 hour ago, Mikmacdo said:

Lol no. Hes good enough to push laryea to lb and vice versa. He's definitely better than zbg. 

As a TFC fan and season ticket holder for the first 12 years, I was lucky to watch every game in person or on TV.  I take Laryea over Auro any day.  I think Auro is a good player, but I never got that "best RB in MLS" BS.  As for ZBG and Johnston, it is definitely close enough in my opinion that I would have no trouble with our current depth. 

Again, appreciate the tatt and willingness to play for Canada, but i'm not going to rue this one.  Tomori and Cristante, I will rue. 

28 minutes ago, Shway said:

Why? I think you missed the point where it's not possible. And it won't ever be anytime soon. 

I would be calling Herdman to start selling Tomori to see what can be done. That's more possible than Auro.

If he’s saying it depends on many things I’d imagine he’s inquired.

2 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

If he’s saying it depends on many things I’d imagine he’s inquired.

Depends on if he can marry a beautiful Canadian girl, and have beautiful Canadian babies...until then is the possibility for Auro Jr II to play for Canada. Right now, it's absolutely not possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of a bump, but...

there’s a kid at Feyernord who is likely to suit up for if he becomes a decent player.

Jaden De Guzman, he’s young but I believe the Dutch start assembling the best youth in the country at the age of 14 and track them then on, assuming he’s at that youth camp perhaps one to watch ? No idea what position he is or how good he is, but being at Feyernord can’t be a bad thing.

And yes, he is the son of Jonathan De Guzman.

edit, he’s a MF.

Edited by Dominic94