Canadian Dual Nationals 2.0 Edition, Chase for the 5 stars

Dominic94

1 hour ago, BuzzAndSting said:

With Tomi Ameobi apparently weeks away from Canadian citizenship does he warrant any interest from the national team? Obviously he would be low on the depth chart but I could see Herdman bringing him in to a camp or two just for the optics regarding the CPL.

I think he is weeks away from Permanent Residency based on a tweet I saw from Paulus. I'll have to look around to see if I can find it

I noticed the Haitian team has a goalkeeper from Montreal (obviously other posters will have known before me). But he's only had a friendly for them yet, so he could still switch. Don't know if he's worth it though, since he hasn't played a professional minute so far.

It's Josue Diverge. he plays in the Vitoria Setubal Academy.

I think I'd still prefer Rantsijing to make a switch tough since he is a proven goalkeeper at the USL level and still young. 

10 minutes ago, Bikerack said:

Eustaquio (Portugal u21) or Bassong (Belgium u19)

highly doubt Tomori because of u21 euro cup this summer 

I would have thought Bassong, but he's just moved to Cercle Brugge so it would be strange timing. On the other hand, he's had his cup of coffee with the U19s but he's not stayed in the Belgian international circuit.

• Dominic94 changed the title to Canadian Dual Nationals 2.0 Edition, Chase for the 5 stars