Canadians abroad: March 17-23, 2017

DJT

Guidelines for this thread

• In this thread post match updates on all Canadians abroad for March 17-23, 2017.
  • If you find updates posted in some other thread then post them here as well, but be sure to credit the original poster.
  • If there is news that is particularly significant (eg. someone scores a big goal, someone gets injured, etc.) then feel free to begin a new thread on that topic in order to draw greater attention or start a discussion, but also post that news here.
  • Some comments on news posted in this thread are okay, but let's not let this thread go off into a long discussion. If the news already appears in another thread (as per the previous bullet) then post your comments in that other thread, otherwise if you want to say something significant or if it is likely to generate replies then begin a new thread.

Antother 90 minutes for Kevac and another win for Braunschweig: 0-1 at Havelse. He gets subbed in ET though, but still a nice up-beat change since transferring 2 months ago. 

Edit:

Today Stanese vs Corbin-Ong in Germany. currently 0-0. Both are in the starting line-up.

16 hours ago, shamrock said:

Antother 90 minutes for Kevac and another win for Braunschweig: 0-1 at Havelse. He gets subbed in ET though, but still a nice up-beat change since transferring 2 months ago. 

Edit:

Today Stanese vs Corbin-Ong in Germany. currently 0-0. Both are in the starting line-up.

Yeah, Kevac got subbed to time waste in order to secure the narrow 1:0 lead at the end.

Germany 

In a 2-0 win for Aalen over FSV Frankfurt, Stanese played 90 minutes and Corbin-Ong played 63 minutes.

Austria

In a 3-1 loss, Peric played 89 minutes.

Italy

In a 3-0 win, Cristante played 63 minutes.

Costa Rica

In a 2-0 win, Aleman stayed on the bench.

Uruguay

In a 3-2 win, Cavallini played 21 minutes.

Burnley and Sunderland finish in a 0-0 stalemate. Arfield goes 90 minutes. 

He played in his customary left midfield role but played more and more narrow as the second half wore on. Shifted to the right at one point. Never had much impact on the game, but no glaring turnovers from what I saw (I was casually watching though).

Gomes goes 90 minutes and Arbroath wins 0-2. Now trailing #1 Forfar Athletic with just 1 point. 

Zanatta goes 75 minutes and Queens Park draw 1-1 in the 90th.

Hibs loose 2 points, Falkirk can close in on them (game has just started). Both Gasparotto and Aird are starting (0-0).

Twardek went 90 as Braintree picked-up a 2-0 win. 

In Germanies 4th, Latendresse-Levesque conceded 3 goals, but Lok drew Viktoria Berlin.

After having lead 2-1, Duesseldorf lost 2-3 to Verl. Froese entered after 49 minutes. 

Caniggia Elva played 90 minutes in the Stuttgart derby. Stuttgart 2 lost 3-1 at Kickers.

Edwini-Bonsu started and got subbed off after 61 minutes. Homburg won 1-0 over Kassel. I haven't been tracking him, but he's still playing at the same level, so I'll start to include him. 

1 hour ago, Obinna said:

Burnley and Sunderland finish in a 0-0 stalemate. Arfield goes 90 minutes. 

He played in his customary left midfield role but played more and more narrow as the second half wore on. Shifted to the right at one point. Never had much impact on the game, but no glaring turnovers from what I saw (I was casually watching though).

He actually made some nice passes that would have been assists if his teammates didn't bottle them. Whoscored gave him the best rating out of both teams midfielders and strikers

41 minutes ago, shermanator said:

Osorio, Ricketts, Davies and Teibert are all starting in the TFC / Whitecaps game. Chapman, Edwards, Hamilton, and de Jong are on the bench.

Nice to see some Canadian content in this game!

Spencer Richey is getting his debut in net as well. Has his eligibility for Canada ever been confirmed?

Archived