RJB

Octavio Zambrano

11 minutes ago, Ozzie_the_parrot said:

Last time I checked Moldova and Hungary are in Europe and he has coached clubs in both those countries, but it's more the pedigree of club he has been coaching recently in Ecuador and Colombia that strongly suggests he knows his stuff and was well qualified to take the CMNT job given a big part of that job should be knowing how to prepare a team to go to somewhere like Tegucigalpa and get a result when the bags of urine start to fly.

Thanks tips. Read my other comments.

On 7/2/2019 at 2:54 PM, CanadaFan123 said:

...And if Herdman was really concerned about this physicality and athleticism we had the players to go to war...

Herdman appears to fit in very well with Canada's neat looking tracksuit and clipboard with lots of positive reinforcement suburban youth soccer culture and is probably very good with powerpoint presentations. I'd sooner see somebody in charge who may not be all that polished in dealing with the execs in the boardroom or in media interviews but knows exactly how to get his players to do the mean stuff that wins the big game because he grew up and learned how to play the the game on some very mean streets. Somebody like Preki immediately comes to mind in terms of who might be readily available in North America right now.

On 7/5/2019 at 11:15 AM, jtpc said:

OZ's Twitter game is still on fire. Made me laugh this morning. He tweeted an ESPN article about various off-field challenges that countries had at the Gold Cup, and in the article was a mention of Canada having a "Mind Room" at their hotel.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/concacaf-gold-cup/0/blog/post/3886005/mexicos-60-strong-partycanadas-mind-rooms,-cubas-travel-travails-gold-cups-off-field-challenges

OZ's reply: "This is fascinating and makes me wonder whom is in the "Mind Room" now..."

😂

This article is more self-promotion by JH. Maybe he should ask Haiti who they had as a motivational speaker.