Sign in to follow this  
Dub Narcotic

Michael Baldisimo

5 hours ago, SpursFlu said:

Vancouver is not a very blue collar community. Tree huggers, yuppies and hipsters are not known for athletes. Maybe mountain bikers and speed walkers

If there was a league of Olympic demonstration sports Vancouver would be world champions. We're awesome **** nobody else does

Strange - just saw there was a video of a certain hipster couple shopping in Paris that aren't bad athletes...

1 hour ago, Obinna said:

I think you need to re-evaluate your definition of "hipster".

You're right, I do!  I thought it was people that were way cooler than me (roughly 99% of the population).  Turns out I'm closer to being a hipster than they are.

16 hours ago, kacbru said:

Strange - just saw there was a video of a certain hipster couple shopping in Paris that aren't bad athletes...

Hipsters are 43 year old skinny fat dudes with neck hair and tight faded t shirts. Remember the guy in the 90s with a mullet and a sleevless Skid Row shirt? Its the new version of that

I think the couple you're referring to are 19 year olds acting like 19 year olds. I have seen Phonzie's parents many times. Im not sure if they considered themselves hipsters lol

Anyways.. just having some fun

Back to the Whitecaps new holding midfielder sensation. Burnaby's own Michael Baldisimo 

Edited by SpursFlu

1 hour ago, toontownman said:

The biggest revelation of the last game with Michael was that he has a third and younger brother coming up through the caps system. 

Tim And Eric Mind Blown GIF

Are they talking about Mark? He's the oldest and seemed to fizzle out.

10 minutes ago, VinceA said:

Are they talking about Mark? He's the oldest and seemed to fizzle out.

Wait there is four... Yeah I think the commentator must have messed up. He said there is a younger brother coming up through the academy still. Must be wires crossed.