Gold Cup Travel Plans - Who is interested

Admin

Who is in?

July 7, 2017
Honduras 23px-Flag_of_Honduras.svg.png v 23px-Flag_of_Costa_Rica.svg.png Costa Rica

July 7, 2017
French Guiana 23px-Flag_of_French_Guiana.svg.png v 23px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png Canada

July 11, 2017
Canada 23px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png v 23px-Flag_of_Costa_Rica.svg.png Costa Rica

July 11, 2017
Honduras 23px-Flag_of_Honduras.svg.png v 23px-Flag_of_French_Guiana.svg.png French Guiana

July 14, 2017
Costa Rica 23px-Flag_of_Costa_Rica.svg.png v 23px-Flag_of_French_Guiana.svg.png French Guiana

July 14, 2017
Canada 23px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png v 23px-Flag_of_Honduras.svg.png Honduras

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 07/03/2017 at 5:01 PM, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Despite a massive jump in price right before booking, I'm still thinking of flying down to Texas and seing two games. Anybody else leaning towards our two Texas games?

Yea I'm thinking Texas would be fun. Voyageurs in Texas with 6 shooters

Just now, MrsC said:

I think I'm officially out on this. If I can manage travel it will be to Toronto for the women's friendly and Montreal for the men's. I definitely won't be able to do anything in July if I do the June matches

I'm starting to think the same thing, if I can get to both the #CanWNT game in Toronto and the #CanMNT game in Montréal I think I'll have had my fix! Texas is looking expensive but I'm not 100% out either.

1. I am gutted to be missing Scotland next week

2. looking at flights back home for the summer and is cheaper to fly through EWR than direct to Toronto which means it would really be irresponsible of me not to go to this game

So seriously thinking about doing the first game in New Jersey. Anyone else considering it?

On 2017-03-23 at 0:41 AM, Obinna said:

Never been to Texas but if flights are cheap from Alberta this summer I might have to change that. 

Just checked approx $400 round trip with a layover on West Jet. United is $700 direct! Ouch. 

I'll be in the US for business so thinking of a side trip to Texas for the last match (even though I'll be nowhere near Texas), with the hope that we'll still be in contention to qualify for the next round.

Will anything be organised re accommodation and tickets?

Archived