Canada vs Scotland

Ruffian

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, nolando said:

Must say, although I'll never be a fan, Bustos has been halfway decent.

Bustos too me played a 7 rating game. I was primarily looking at what we did with possession when we had it, passing, movement, and decision making ....and to me Bustos did all of that. He rarely gave the ball away, and held up the ball nicely.

1 hour ago, BrennanFan said:

Like ive been saying all along, Aird needs to play on the wing, not a right back.  We havent had this much action on the right wing in years. He's looking really dangerous.

Damn right, a few of us were pining for Aird at RM instead of RB. As mediocre as he was at defending at RB with Vancouver you could see the attacking skills and confidence whenever he went forward. 

3 minutes ago, Jahinho Guerro said:

Bustos too me played a 7 rating game. I was primarily looking at what we did with possession when we had it, passing, movement, and decision making ....and to me Bustos did all of that. He rarely gave the ball away, and held up the ball nicely.

Which is why it kills me that he doesn't get a real chance in MLS.

5 minutes ago, shermanator said:

So, remember when Scotland were going to destroy Canada in this friendly based on the lineup we called? B)

A good side would have beaten us. We punched above our weight tonight and Scotland looked meh.

Archived